Our professional experience and strategic partnerships give us a wide variety of service offerings for your business. We have seen what works and what doesn’t, and aim to only offer quality and valuable services to our clients. Find out more about our approach as well as our IT Solutions that bring it all together.
The demands of running a business are extensive and you may find yourself pulled in many directions throughout the day. Partnering with us and allowing us to focus on how best to align your IT to meet your most important business needs is our passion. With Rooted Technology Solutions we assign a dedicated systems engineer to your business, and you skip the help desk and get consistent and knowledgeable care. We’ve invested in the latest tools and resources to work efficiently as we monitor your mission-critical business assets. We have also aligned ourselves with technology partners and vendors so we have the resources to get things done. We offer a variety of services aimed to help meet you where you are and take you to where you want to be. Learn more about us and about our solutions.
Proactive IT Support
The Proactive IT Support method is where your business is planning ahead for IT development and potential issues. We offer a discount for clients who pre-purchase time toward being proactive with their IT needs. We also offer 24/7 emergency support for when you need it most at an additional cost. Learn more about our IT support and contact us today to speak with a certified expert.
Reactive IT Support
The Reactive IT Support method is available to businesses that encounter unforeseen issues and need IT support right away. Emergency 24/7 support is also available. We believe it to be in the best interest for businesses to be proactive in their IT support. Learn more about our IT support and contact us today to speak with a certified expert.
Flat-Rate IT Support
The Flat-Rate IT Support method, often called “Managed Services”, is a newer model of IT support that is becoming widely adopted by businesses today. This method takes Proactive IT Support to the next level, by implementing a fixed cost per user or per device, and remediation to issues is included. Akin to an insurance policy to for IT assets. Learn more about our approach to this and contact us for an assessment.
Many businesses are already using cloud services of some form or another. As users are more agile technology must be as well, however it can be a challenge for some businesses to plan benefits, costs, security, usability, and the other factors involved. Your business isn’t alone on this journey to the cloud and working with our certified experts we can help you make sure your on the path that makes the most sense for your business needs.
We have partnerships with the largest cloud service providers including Amazon, Microsoft, Google, VMware, Rackspace, Dropbox, RingCentral, and more. We have experience and industry certifications to validate that expertise, and we would like to be your trusted advisor and help you find the right solutions for your business needs.
We have expertise in designing and implementing your private, hybrid, or public cloud workloads. Take advantage of a server or desktop in the cloud, and reduce the load and costs of your local datacenter. Contact us today and we can help you see if cloud computing is right for your business.
Not enough can be said about the importance of a reliable, available, and recoverable backup for your businesses’ critical data. Too often businesses are not testing their backups recoverability and are not keeping multiple geographically dispersed copies of their backups. Keeping a recoverable backup on-hand is critical, but having a secondary backup in the cloud helps protects your business from unforeseen disasters. We have partnered with Amazon® and Microsoft® to provide secure and affordable cloud backup options that we can integrate with reliable backup software to ensure your business is protected. Contact us for a cloud backup assessment.
The cloud offers many ways to empower your email by offering email filtering, encryption, archiving and litigation holds, and fully hosted solutions such as Microsoft Office 365 and Google Apps for Business. Our team is knowledgeable and experienced in planning and migrating your email services to the cloud, and assessing your current configuration in accordance with best practices. Contact us today to find out if this would be a good fit for you.
We support and resell cloud hosted IP phone systems for small and medium sized businesses that give you maximum flexibility and benefits. We can help you with quality issues with your existing IP phone systems and more. Find out more about our VoIP services or contact us today.
Businesses often have concerns over cloud services as it relates to security. A nationally recognized and certified security expert can help you understand and mitigate risks involved with maximizing cloud services. We offer a wide variety of cloud security services including vulnerability assessments and penetration testing services, as well as planning and implementing services in accordance with security best practices. Contact us today to see how we can help your security posture in the cloud.
The average physical server is only running at 5% utilization. With virtualization you can begin to maximize the utilization of a physical server by running multiple virtual machines with nearly any operating system and application. This means less servers in the rack and more efficiency, higher availability, and lower costs. We offer certified professionals and experts in both VMware® and Microsoft® virtualization platforms. We can help you plan you plan for future virtualizaiton needs as well as help ensure a current virtualization infrastructure is configured in accordance with your business needs and best practices. Contact us today and inquire about getting a virtualizaiton assessment. Watch this video below from our partner VMware® to learn more about how virtualization works:
Storage is one of the most important IT assets when it comes to your data. Rooted Technology Solutions can help your business ensure that storage needs are provided reliably, efficiently, and are ready to scale. We can help with storage consolidation, consulting, and design and implementation. We have strategic partnerships with storage vendors such as EMC and others to ensure we have the knowledge and resources to develop just the right storage solution for your business. Contact us today to see how we can help your business.
Data loss can be devastating for any business, and many businesses don’t have confidence that there data is safely backed up and recoverable. Businesses that encounter data loss never entirely recover, and business that encounter a major data loss are at a high risk of going out of business. Data loss can occur from human error, natural disaster, malware, or in most cases hardware failure. The statistics on data loss are alarming. Rooted Technology Solutions takes data protection very seriously and partners with the best backup software vendors in the business to ensure a solid and reliable backup solution is implemented. We offer automated services to proactively verify the recover-ability of your backups, to go beyond a mere backup “success” notification. We can help your business have a disaster recovery and business continuity strategy that outlines recovery point and time objectives, geo-redundant backup locations (Find out more about Cloud Backup), and more. Learn about our comprehensive approach to IT, more about our Cloud Backup offerings, and contact us today to find out what we can do for you.
In today’s IT environments security has never been so important. The default mode of most networks, devices, and applications is vulnerable, but Rooted Technology Solutions has the resources, experience, and knowledge to help your business discover and proactively mitigate risks. We work with centrally managed and fully monitored solutions that provide real-time protection and proactive vulnerability detection. We offer comprehensive solutions that are custom tailored to your business or industry to provide you with the results of a full assessment of your businesses security. You will receive the direction of a certified security expert to help put all the pieces together and improve your overall security posture. Find out more about our solutions today, or contact us to talk with a security engineer.
We offer a wide varieties of networking services for your business from network design to management, monitoring, cabling, switching and routing, firewalls, redundant Internet Service Provider integration, wireless, and more. Contact us to see what we can do for your business.
- Firewalls and Security Appliances
- A certified security engineer can help your business know that their first line of defense from intrusion and cyber threats is properly setup and configured to best protect your network and valuable IT assets.
- We implement industry best practices not only in configuration and implementation, but in change control management, and policies and procedures to ensure credentials are changed and configurations are reviewed appropriately on schedule.
- We can configure redundant Internet providers for fail-over or load balancing, and even incorporate 4G LTE technologies to help keep your Internet connection going.
- We can configure secure remote access to your network as well as site-to-site VPNs to connect your multiple office locations securely.
- We can ensure your firewall or security appliance is using intrusion prevention technologies and is being monitored for suspicious activity, as well as incorporate anti-virus and malware prevention from the firewall.
- We can configure your firewall or security appliance for the best connection to cloud services such as Microsoft’s Windows Azure.
- Cabling Solutions
- We offer cable management services to get that networking area cleaned up, organized, labeled, and documented. As well as designing and implementing new networks or new network segments.
- We can adhere to ANSI accredited TIA cabling and labeling standards to ensure your network is properly designed and implemented in accordance with industry best practices.
- We are experienced with Ethernet cabling from standard CAT5 to CAT6e, including Fiber-channel over Ethernet (FCoE) technologies to bring gigabit to 10-gigabit connections to your network.
- We have the expertise with fiber optic technologies to design, implement, and manage your fiber optic networks from within the data center, campus, or even between campuses.
- Routing and Switching
- We offer services to configure and manage your switches and routers. We can help design your network and implement VLANs, QoS, aggregated links, jumbo frames, SNMP monitoring, routing, distribution, and access.
- A Cisco certified engineer can help plan, deploy, and manage your routing and switched network to be optimized for your server, workstations, wireless, and voice data.
- We have experience with software-defined networking and can help optimize the configurations of your virtualized infrastructure networking.
- We have experience with Cisco, Dell SonicWall, Fortinet, Brocade, Netgear, ZyXEL, and others.
- A certified network engineer can help you design and implement a scaleable and secure wireless solution for your business.
- We can help you securely separate your corporate wireless network from a guest network, and incorporate a branded splash page with important acceptable use policies to protect your business.
- We provide managed wireless solutions where we design, implement, and monitor your wireless network.
- We can deploy enterprise grade wireless networks that can detect rouge access points, suspicious activity, and use intelligent beam forming technologies to efficiently cover only the are you decide.
- A certified network engineer can perform an on-site wireless evaluation to determine how best to configure your wireless network to account for RF interference.
Email has become more and more critical in business today, and now goes beyond just email. We work with calendars and events, conferencing and collaboration, presence and instant messaging, encryption and mobility, and filtering and retention. Rooted Technology Solutions can work with your business to determine the best solution for your needs. A Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert can help guide your email migration process as well. We work with nearly all messaging platforms, but we specialize with on-premise Microsoft Exchange, hosted Microsoft Exchange with Office 365, and hosted email with Google Apps for Business. Contact us today to see how we can help your business.
Rooted Technology Solutions offers consulting and network optimization for your Voice-over-IP (VoIP) phone system. We are also a RingCentral Authorized Dealer that can provide you with a cloud hosted VoIP phone system for your small business that offers unique flexibility. Watch the video below to find out more, and contact us if you would like to find out even more and see what we can do for your business.
We offer a wide variety of mobility services to meet your business needs. We can consult with you to see how mobile devices can help boost productivity without compromising security. Contact us today to see what we can do to help your mobility needs.
- We can provide you with mobile device management where you can easily deploy, wipe, track, and monitor mobile devices in your business.
- We offer solutions to meet the needs of users who are using their own device for business purposes to make sure the device and your data is secured.
- We offer valuable collaboration tools for working with multiple devices on projects and documents.
- We offer online meeting solutions that can help your team work together wherever they are.